About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Friday, September 27, 2013

back to blogland and a documentary video

It has been a while since I posted.  Things have been crazy.  We have been trying to get money from our 401K to drill a new well, since ours was trashed due to flooding.  I never new it would be so hard to get access to money that we had put into that fund.  Still dealing with this stressful situation but trying to let it impact less of the rest of my life, including this blog.

Anyway, on to better things.

I ran across this documentary video.  http://documentaryheaven.com/my-penis-and-i/  I was glad I found it.  It may be eye opening, sad or who knows what other emotion it will bring up for you, but I think it is interesting. 

I would love to be able to sit this guy down and let him know that size is only a small portion, no pun intended, of the equation.  His size may actually help him, due to being able to stimulate the g-spot better.  His passion, fingers, tongue, toys, confidence and so many other factors really have a lot more impact. 

Each one of us is built differently, inside and outside.  Of course there are similarities, but it is the differences that make us who we are.  There is a good compliment to each of us and finding the one that compliments us is part of our journey. 

I would love to see more people learn to love everything about themselves and be less critical, less open to shame and limiting beliefs. 

I know that I have spent a lot of time working on these things in myself and every day, every moment is another opportunity to grow.  I backslide and fall into old patterns just the same as others, but I try to be aware of what I am doing and make steps toward the positive rather that back into the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment