About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are you doing this daily?


Every day we should be doing things that will strengthen our relationship.  Do you tell your partner that you love them every day?  How many times a day?  Each one of us should be expressing our love and affection to our partner every day, many times a day.  You never know when something could happen and you never have the opportunity to tell your partner, ever again. 

Do you kiss your partner every morning before you leave for work or errands?  What if you got into a car accident and didn’t come home?  Kiss your partner often, not just when you are looking for something more to happen.  I guarantee that if you kiss your partner with passion and anything were to happen to you, they will remember that kiss and hold it close to their heart for years to come.

Do you touch your partner, caress, hold hands and hug?  Every day, all throughout the day, you should be sharing simple little touches of affection.  There are all kinds of touches that are appropriate for any location.  Place your hand on the small of her back as you walk through a door.  Hold hands while you walk from your car to your destination.  Hug your partner from behind while they are preparing a meal or doing the dishes.  Little things like this, with no strings attached, help to strengthen the bond between a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment