About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Love Notes

Before all the technological advances that we have access to today, people used to send each other love letters.  Some may still write letters to their partner but there are many that just don't have the time or don't feel that they are creative enough to write a lovely prose. 

We now have access to things like email and text messaging to share intimate moments while we are away from our partner.  I also think that post it notes are a simple and wonderful tool.

It is up to you whether you choose to leave a romantic note, uplifting quote or an explicit bit of foreplay for the mind.  These little notes can be left in a lunch box or briefcase for your partner to find later.  Coat pockets, or pants pockets with a kind little pat to follow as he/she walks out the door are great ways to share yourself with your partner.  You could also stick one to his/her steering wheel for him/her to find before he/she drives to work.  All of these little thoughts you have placed for your partner to find are going to play on his/her mind all day long, talk about a nice way to build the anticipation.  These notes can have a great impact on a person's outlook on their day, turning a bad day around and giving your partner a reason to smile.

These little notes are great for the children as well.  It is a little like giving them a hug even when you can't be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment