About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

sandpaper hands no more

Ladies, I am sure you all can understand where I am coming from with this topic, and men can appreciate it as well.  When hands are rough, dry and cracked, they are the right texture for scratching a back, but not a good combo for intimacy. Those lovely caresses soon become grating and irritating, not what you are wanting when you are trying to turn your partner on.

My husband works outside and with a lot of water.  He has struggled with with trying to keep the moisture in his hands for a long time.  We have tried tons of lotions, creams and even tried vaseline at night with gloves on, with little or no success. In order to aid in comfort during intimacy, latex or nitrile gloves became a go-to tool.

Finally, I found a solution.  I purchased a lotion made by Earthly Body. http://aplaceforpassion.com/product/Skinny_Dip_Hemp_Seed_Hand_And_Body_Lotion_-_8_oz./0/EB-HS021  (this is the skinny dip scent  which is vanilla/cotton candy scent)

In less than two weeks, the difference in my husband's hands is amazing.  He only applies it once or twice a day and goodbye gloves, hello nice hands.  He still has callouses so he is able to do his work with ease, but they are now smooth and the cracking and bleeding and the roughness is gone.  A caress is actually a caress again rather than abrasion.

I wash my hands often during the day and my hands were looking dry and older than my years.  I was applying lotions 7-10 times a day.  Now I am only applying the Hemp Seed Hand and Body Lotion maybe twice a day and my hands look so much younger and stay soft much longer.

I am so impressed with this product that I just had to share this information with others.  In addition to the benefits in our skin condition, it is a natural, made with hemp seed oil and natural botanicals.   It also comes in a variety of scents.

The cost of this lotion, when compared by usage with the other lotions I have tried, is by far the best value.  I invite you all to try this for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment