About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flavor!

Se we have now covered touch, smell and sound, so lets explore taste.  The act of sharing flavors with your partner can be very intimate.  There are many wonderful flavors to explore with each other.

I invite you to arrange for a quite evening for just the couple.  Think about flavors that you enjoy and bring them together for a exciting adventure.  Finger foods are a great way to play with seduction.  Take your time and savor the flavors and the experience.  Feed your partner and notice how they react.  Do they savor the flavor slowly or with great hunger?

If you would like, you can sample flavors from your partners body.  Whipped cream and chocolate syrup are two of the obvious choices, but the options are only limited by your imagination.  What does your favorite drink taste like when drizzled over your partners chest?

There are a lot of flavored oils, creams, gels and powders on the market today.  A little something to cover any preference of flavor.  Coconut oil, that we talked about before, is one flavor that remains in my bedroom.  The range of useful properties that it has, makes it a staple for us.  What other items can be brought into your bedroom to heighten your experience?

My goal here is to bring all of our senses into play with our partner.  Think about the difference of watching a movie on a simple TV without surround sound.  Now think about how a movie sounds in a theater, with all the sounds surrounding you, coming from all directions and making you feel like you are in the movie.  This is the experience I hope to help you bring to your relationship.  A complete experience that excites all your senses and amplifies your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment