About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Idea for the day

I encourage you to do a little something extra for your partner today.  Just something simple, such as a smile, a kind word, a touch or honest compliment.  See what impact that has on that person and how it effects the rest of the day.  These simple little things have tremendous power.

If you are needing a little assistance with ideas to get you started, here are a few hints.

If you partner is reading a book, slip a little note inside.

If your partner does something that you like, let them know you are grateful for that.

Send your partner a text, letting them know you love them and are thinking about them right at that moment.

If there is a special treat that your partner likes, such as chocolate or maybe a mint, leave one on their pillow or slip some into their lunch with a note letting them know that you appreciate them.

Offer to give your partner a massage, with no strings attached.

Just remember that you don't have to spend a lot, if any, to have a great impact.  Your partner will appreciate that you took the time to do a little something for them.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful ideas. It is amazing how doing some of these suggestions has brought about other things we are doing for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this posting. I have been a widow for several years now and I can tell you that when you are looking back at a lifetime of memories with someone, it truly is the little things that mean so much. Like my husband leaving a flower in my car to find when I was getting ready to leave for work or the fact that he never left the house without giving me a kiss and telling me he loved me. I loved tucking notes into his jacket pocket to let him know how much I loved him and was thinking of him. Now and then a more seggestive kind of note helped set the mood for a more "romantic" kind of night;). Little things like that are what I miss so much, as well as simply being able to hold his hand, and the way he would look at me like I was the only woman that mattered. Cherish your love, Ladies and Gentlemen... you never know when it might be gone.

    ReplyDelete