About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun Prop

I would like to share with you a product to bring into the bedroom.  Organic coconut oil can be purchased in many grocery stores as well as health food stores.  It is often a solid but liquifies at approximately 76 degrees.  It is not just for the kitchen any more.

This is a wonderful tool for the couple.  It has a nice fragrance and pleasant taste, as long as you like coconut.  It makes a great massage oil and a wonderful lubricant.  It is readily absorbed by the skin and being all natural, it is good for you and your body.

Give it a try and let us know what you think of this fun idea.

2 comments:

  1. Organic coconut oil... tried it loved it! Great smell, nice feel, added bonus - it made my skin so soft! Definitely be keeping this one on hand! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have been using this for some time now and we LOVE it. It tastes and smells great and is an excellent lubricant. It is great for massages too. The best part is it is good for your skin as well. Thanks for sharing this with others.

    ReplyDelete