About Me

My photo
I would like to welcome you to this blog and let you know a bit about me. My name is Christina and I am not a therapist or other "expert" on sex and relationships. I am simply a woman who loves life, love, intimacy, romance and sex. I believe that life is all about never-ending learning and exploration. I am a wife and mother who has discovered through her experiences, a crystal clear understanding of what is truly important and maybe more importantly, what is not. I have been married since 1994 and have children ranging from 7 years old to 21 years old. I have found ways to maintain a happy marriage and passionate sex life with my husband, all while raising a family, managing finances and daily stresses and even overcoming more than one life threatening situation. I have often been the "go to" person for friends, who expressed admiration for my relationship with my partner and family and seek the same for their lives. One of my best friends, Bonnie, often collaborates with me on topics. Together we would like to invite you to join us on a journey to find a place for passion in all aspects of life.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seeing is believing

Sight is the fifth sense that I would like to explore.  This is part of why I wanted you to create a sanctuary for you and your partner.  Seeing a place that is free of clutter and filled with wonderful textures, scents, flavors and sounds, helps to set the mood. 

Clothing can play into our visual stimulation as well.  Why do you think lingerie is so popular?  Not that you have to choose lingerie, just something that makes you feel good.  Remember that this is not a contest with the latest cover girl, just an opportunity for you to feel sexy.   It could be something as simple as a suit that you feel powerful in, or sexy underwear under your everyday clothes.  Ladies, you may even want to wear your husbands shirt with nothing underneath.  There is a million different things you can do, again, only limited by your imagination. 

Soft lighting, such as candles, is a great way to set the mood.  It also is a more flattering light for those of you who may be a bit more self conscious.

If you have music playing in the background, let your body flow with it.  This is the perfect opportunity to perform a little dance for your partner.  It is up to you how bold you are, whether you just glide around a bit with soft movements (a feather boa would be a great prop) or go for a full on striptease.  This is the perfect opportunity to do a little role playing!!

Take a little time to explore.  Let your eyes wander over your partners body.  Notice the color of their skin, the texture.  Compliment your partner on what pleases you about their body.

Keep it fun and positive and let the moment flow!  Immerse yourself in your senses and enjoy the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment